It is necessary to book into the Hydrotherapy pool, as we have maximum of 4 people at any one time. Please call or email the centre to organise a booking.
Hydrotherapy is the use of heated water for positive health benefits. These health benefits come from the mechanical and thermal effects of water interacting with the body. This can help to soothe and quieten the body and promote increases in circulation and flexibility.
Health benefits may include:
- Increased blood circulation
- Loosening tense tight muscles and encourage relaxation
- Dramatically increase the elimination of waste assisting detoxification
- Increasing the metabolic rate and digestion activity
- Hydrating cells, improving skin and muscle tone
- Boosting the immune system
- Improving the function of internal organs by stimulating their blood supply
It’s not advised for those who have open wounds, skin infections, skin problems like eczema, fever or infection, ulcers, metal implants of any kind, or cardiac insufficiency to engage in contrast therapy. Additionally, pregnant women should consult with their physician prior to doing any contrast therapy.