Guided Hydrotherapy Session
It is necessary to book into the pool, please use the link below to secure a spot..
Introducing Hydro Health Sessions with Chris Miller ????????
Chris Miller (The Health and Fitness Guy), the creator of PrimalThenics will be running guided sessions on how to best utilise the Ascot Aquatics Cold and Hydro pools.
Chris will demonstrate a variety of techniques via the hot and cold pools, including mobility drills and breathing techniques, to engage different physiological processes to either stimulate recovery or weight (fat) loss!
Health benefits may include:
- Increased blood circulation
- Loosening tense tight muscles and encourage relaxation
- Dramatically increase the elimination of waste assisting detoxification
- Increasing the metabolic rate and digestion activity
- Hydrating cells, improving skin and muscle tone
- Boosting the immune system
- Improving the function of internal organs by stimulating their blood supply
It’s not advised for those who have open wounds, skin infections, skin problems like eczema, fever or infection, ulcers, metal implants of any kind, or cardiac insufficiency to engage in contrast therapy. Additionally, pregnant women should consult with their physician prior to doing any contrast therapy.